Comlite Systems LAN4000 Communication Software
Comlite Systems has been providing light signaling communication technology to health care professionals since 1983 and has over 10,000 users worldwide. The LAN4000 is our latest state of the art light signaling message system specifically designed for the professional office environment. Easy to learn and simple to use, the LAN4000 increases office efficiency by streamlining communications. Using combinations of light buttons and an audible chime, messaging is discrete and confidential.
The LAN4000 is a networked, highly configurable communication management software application. It provides an efficient alternative to the confusion and distractions common in busy professional offices and allows you to have discreet access to what’s going on in your office while freeing you to tend to patients or clients.
Typical Functions Include:
- Doctor can notify Assistants from operatories when they are needed.
- Doctor knows when patients are ready to be seen, how many are ready and who is next. (This function can be automated by using the sequencing mode.)
- Hygiene can notify Doctor when and where patient is ready for check.
- Front office can notify Assistants/Hygiene when patients are signed in and ready for treatment.
- General paging – “I need someone to come somewhere”
- Monitors Patient flow from check-in to checkout.
- Improve Patient Flow – Doctors and staff will have a visual snapshot of patient status at any given moment during the day. By glancing at a display they will know how many patients are waiting to be seated, in operatories, and where the Doctor is.
- Retain Patients and Grow Patient Base – Patients will appreciate shorter wait times. Your office will function with less confusion, giving your patients a more favorable impression.
- Professional Office Environment — Patients and staff will appreciate not hearing yelling in the halls about simple paging requests. Staff won’t have to walk around to deliver simple messages.
- Efficiency — Key office personnel will be able to stay at their workstations where they are the most productive.